“For as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the things that are sown to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all nations.” (Isaiah 61:11)

As the budding blossoms and other early signs of spring’s renewal of life begin to manifest their God-given beauty, I rejoice in my spiritual rebirth as a new creation in Jesus Christ, not just for a season but for all eternity! To be a child of God and to know that by His grace through faith in Christ, I will live forever in my Lord’s presence in a glorified body just like His is the most beautiful thing imaginable! Praise and thank You, Jesus, for this certain hope that I have in You, and You alone! Amen!
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog